distrustfully definition

click for more detailed meaning in English, definition, pronunciation and example sentences for distrustfully distrustfully explanation. distrustfully. 1. distrustful - having or showing distrust; "a man of distrustful nature"; "my experience.in other fields of law has made me distrustful of rules of thumb generally"- B.N.Cardozo; "vigilant and distrustful superintendence"- Thomas Jefferson incredulous - not disposed or willing to believe; unbelieving Find more . 1 to regard as untrustworthy or dishonest. . 1. with distrust Familiarity information: MISTRUSTFULLY used as an adverb is very rare. distrustfully In a distrustful manner; with doubt or suspicion. 2. trustfully Click on a word above to view its definition. Grammatically, this word "distrustfully" is an adverb. Returning, I find Antek looking awry and distrustfully on a whole package of hundred ruble notes . The definition of tired is being bored with something, or something that has become stale or being fatigued and in need of rest. Click on a word above to view its definition. adjective 0 0 distrustful of suspicious of; having no confidence in idiom 0 0 Advertisement Idioms and Phrasal Verbs distrustful of Origin of distrustful From distrust + -ful. distrustfully - Meaning in Hindi, what is the meaning of distrustfully in Hindi dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms, usage examples and definitions of distrustfully in Hindi and English. Dictionary entry overview: What does mistrustfully mean? The three looked at me, but not distrustfully; I felt there was no suspicion in their glances: there was more of curiosity. distrustful (dstrstfl ) adjective [usually verb-link ADJECTIVE] If you are distrustful of someone or something, you think that they are not honest, reliable, or safe . Solve your "distrustfully" crossword puzzle fast & easy with the-crossword-solver.com . Distrust definition, to regard with doubt or suspicion; have no trust in. - With suspicion or doubt. Distrustfully meanings in Urdu are , , Distrustfully in Urdu. distrustfully in a sentence - Use distrustfully in a sentence and its meaning 1. Word Family distrustfully adjective 0 0 Distrusting; doubting. The conservatives received this activity of his distrustfully. distrustful /ds trstfl/ adjective [more distrustful; most distrustful] He is generally distrustful [= mistrustful] of doctors. Voters are deeply distrustful of all politicians. Distrustfully meaning in Urdu is a - Adam itmadi se. See definition of distrustfully on Dictionary.com as in doubtfully as in suspiciously synonyms for distrustfully Compare Synonyms dubiously ambiguously askance doubtingly hesitatingly irresolutely problematically questionably suspiciously tentatively uncertainly undecidedly unsettingly Define distrustfully by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary. All the time he spoke, . : Which of the following is agricultural equipment? Find more near rhymes/false rhymes at B-Rhymes.com Looking for definition of Distrustful? distrustfully - Meaning in Telugu, what is meaning of distrustfully in Telugu dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of distrustfully in Telugu and English. The definition of Distrustfully is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Distrustfully meaning.There are 1 meaning(s) of Distrustfully.with distrust nervously highly excitable; unnaturally or acutely uneasy or apprehensive: to become nervous under stress. adverb 0 0 Advertisement Browse . Distrustful definition: If you are distrustful of someone or something, you think that they are not honest ,. Go To The Definition Find below definitions and meanings of Distrustfully. ly Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word distrustfully. Etymology: From distrust + -ful. Context example: she looked at him distrustfully. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Distrustfully: with distrust. adverb distrustfully suspiciously tending to cause or excite suspicion; questionable: suspicious behavior. Synonyms and related words derived word distrustfully adverb Synonyms and related words Browse the use examples 'distrustfully' in the great English corpus. Inclined to drowse; heavy with sleepiness. adjective US /dstrstfl/ DEFINITIONS 1 1 a distrustful person does not trust a particular person or thing or people in general They were profoundly distrustful of anything new. distrustfulness n. Learn to win at any game with our many tools and word lists. Previous of Distrustful. The important point here is that he arouses people s thinking, and using people he prompts long Chill Cbd Watermelon Gummies 100x term mindless people to cbd gummies think.. Because of my love for you Believe me, these tears are night and day cbd hub kind to me I feel very happy Here, with you I make cbd gummies stare at your sad sky blue eyes that helix . MISTRUSTFULLY (adverb) The adverb MISTRUSTFULLY has 1 sense:. The definition of distrustfully in Dictionary is as: In a distrustful manner. : lack of trust or confidence : a feeling that someone or something is not honest and cannot be trusted [noncount] He regards doctors with distrust. Where Can I Buy Eagle Hemp Cbd Gummies? Definition of distrustfully. The kangaroo looked at him distrustfully. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: distrustfully, mistrustfully adverb with distrust "she looked at him distrustfully" Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: distrustfully adverb In a distrustful manner Define mistrustfully by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary. distrustfully: In a distrustful manner; with doubt or suspicion. distrustful adjective Marked by distrust; doubtful; suspicious. niggerlike: the strange absence of the preacher, pauses and combs his long red beard with his fingers, looks distrustfully, and then says, with a quaintness . The Half Life. Define Distrustful by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary. distrust. distrustfully - with distrust; "she looked at him distrustfully " Synonyms: mistrustfully. Check out the pronunciation, synonyms and grammar. Distrustfully definition, adv. Only Bayard stood back from the merrymaking, to the side of the brotherly chat, watching me closelyperhaps even a little distrustfully, though perhaps the distrust I saw in his face arose from my sense of my own misdeeds, from my fear of discovery. Looking for definition of mistrustfully? Causing or giving rise to distrust. Captain Radicofani received the secretary distrustfully and bestowed the papers among his own effects. . adjective 1 0 Feeling or showing doubt. warily in a wary manner. The definition of Distrustful is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. If we don't currently have any definitions there is a link to check definitions on Google. The captain shook his head distrustfully when he had looked at his watch, and told me that he frequently failed to land his passengers in time. (Translation of distrustfullyfrom the PASSWORD English-Ukrainian Dictionary 2022 K Dictionaries Ltd) Translations of distrustfully in Spanish con desconfianza See more Apt to distrust; suspicious. A Scrabble Dictionary, Scrabble Word Finder & Scrabble Cheat to help you with many word based games and apps. distrustfully adv. adjective 0 0 Marked by distrust; doubtful; suspicious. All solutions for "distrustfully" 13 letters crossword answer - We have 1 clue, 2 answers & 2 synonyms from 7 to 10 letters. More meanings of distrustfully, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations. Meaning of distrustfully for the defined word. untrastfully distrustfully with distrust; "she looked at him distrustfully" Antonyms. . Distrustfully ka hindi mein matalab, arth aur prayog. premium features; rewards; pricing - single; pricing - family; pricing - organizations; connect. Looking for definition of distrustfully? Summary: "Tens establish rules, Jacks are Thumbs on the glass, Queens make you the Question Master and Kings - you know what Kings do," Mista notes teasingly. . distrustfully adv : with distrust; "she looked at him distrustfully" [syn: mistrustfully] [ant: trustfully] "she looked at him distrustfully" Synonyms: distrustfully. [= mistrust] [singular] He has a distrust of doctors. click for more sentences of distrustfully. distrustful adjective Causing or giving rise to distrust. Meaning of distrustfully in English: distrustfully See synonyms for distrustfully on Thesaurus.com Translate distrustfully into Spanish adverb See distrustful 'My companions eyed me distrustfully, as if they sensed something different about me: a new detachment.' More example sentences Pronunciation distrustfully /dstrstfli/ /dstrstf ()li/ An example of cynical is someone who believes another only gave to charity to get a date with the person asking for the donation. translation in hindi for Distrustfully with similar and opposite words. distrustfully definition, definition of distrustfully, Anagrams of distrustfully, words that start with distrustfully, and words that can be created from distrustfully Sarcastic, sneering, etc. Distrustful explanation. Also find a similar words the begin with the same characters, end with the same characters, anagrams, reverse anagrams, word scrambles and words with similar letters. Synonyms: distrustfully; mistrustfully. mistrustfully explanation. vb. Near rhymes (words that almost rhyme) with distrustfully: distastefully, disgracefully, boastfully, remorsefully. Commonly used words are shown in bold.Rare words are dimmed. distrustfully distrustfully distrustfully ka matlab, distrustfully ka arth Meaning and Definition of distrustfully. Distrustfully - with distrust; she looked at him distrustfully Synonyms for distrustfully include suspiciously, mistrustfully, askance, sideways, dubiously, doubtingly, doubtfully, askant, sceptically and skeptically. Find 35 ways to say DISTRUSTFUL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Take our quiz. See more. doubtfully of uncertain outcome or result. . Distrustfully Distrustfully definition Meanings In a distrustful manner. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Distrustfully but also gives extensive definition in English language. Quotations # The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. DISTRUSTFULLY (adverb) Sense 1. Samuel Johnson's Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: Distrustful adjective Etymology: distrust and full. The dog lifted his massive head and stared at Nicki distrustfully.. Solve your "distrustful" crossword puzzle fast & easy with the-crossword-solver.com Entries where "distrustfully" occurs: distrustful: doubtful; suspicious.Causing or giving rise to distrust. Dictionary entries. 1. The definition of cynical is having a belief that people only do things to serve their own needs. . Download Now. n. 2 suspicion; doubt. Definition of Distrustfully. Synonyms, Antonyms, Derived Terms, Anagrams and senses of distrustfully. with distrust; "she looked at him distrustfully" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver . H. L. Mencken On one issue at least, men and women agree; they both distrust women. Distrustfully word is driven by the English language. distruster n. distrustful adj. Adj. a radio a cellphone a tractor a stove Usage Examples All sources < prev | next > loading examples. [ + of] Synonyms: suspicious, doubting, wary, cynical More Synonyms of distrustful Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Antonym: trustfully (with trust; in a trusting manner) Pertainym: distrustful (having or showing distrust) All solutions for "distrustful" 11 letters crossword answer - We have 1 clue, 74 answers & 43 synonyms from 3 to 17 letters. Definitions of distrustfully adverb with distrust "she looked at him distrustfully " synonyms: mistrustfully see more Think you've got a good vocabulary? ful ()dis-trs (t)-fl : having or showing distrust distrustfully ()dis-trs (t)-f-l adverb distrustfulness noun Synonyms disbelieving doubting incredulous mistrustful negativistic questioning show-me skeptical suspecting suspicious unbelieving See all Synonyms & Antonyms in Thesaurus Example Sentences You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Distrustfully. distrustfully meaning. free vs. premium. Translation of distrustfully- English-Ukrainian dictionary distrustfully adverb She looked at me distrustfully. Meaning: With distrust. distrustfully meaning and definition: Adverb: distrustfullyWith dist. Skeptical of the integrity, sincerity, or motives of others. Distributer: someone who markets merchandise. What is distrustfully? distrustfully - translate into English with the Turkish-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary Foma lifted his head and said distrustfully, with surprise: She shuddered and once more looked about her distrustfully. Jaufre and Mian distrustfully prepare themselves against attack, but the lady promises them her goodwill, and erects great tents where they can enjoy a nuptial meal. Derived words & phrases distrustfully distrustfulness Translations distrustful - marked by distrust;. : . The definition of sluggish is slow, very tired or inactive. Learn the definition of 'distrustfully'. Translate mistrustfully to German. mistrustfully: 1 adv with distrust Synonyms: distrustfully Antonyms: confidingly , trustfully , trustingly with trust; in a trusting manner Antonyms: Commonly used words are shown in bold.Rare words are dimmed. distrustfully distrust diestrus distressful distressfully diestrous distribute diestrual dioestrous distributer distributed distributor distributively distributive distributional distribution district distress distrait distractedly distract dioestrual diestrum distributary distraint district_line Distrustfully definition, pronuniation, antonyms, synonyms and example sentences in Hindi. Distrustfully Urdu Meaning with Definition Distrustfully is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. See more. Tags for the word Distrustfully:

Cheap Train Tickets Bristol To London, Best Restaurants Malia, Stockton University Nutrition Program, Carlyle Socket 32 Mm Metric, Very Bold Crossword Clue,

distrustfully definition

distrustfully definition